Running a scrape with Wiza is quite simple — this article will teach you how.
IMPORTANT: Add the Wiza Chrome Extension
Firstly, you need the Chrome extension in order to connect Wiza with your LinkedIn. If you don't have this, it won't be possible to use Wiza. Click below to download it now.
1. Login to LinkedIn Sales Navigator
2. Click on 'Lead filters'
3. Refine your search by using any of the available filters, such as geography, industry, job title, or company size.
Wiza only loads the 2500 results at a time so if you have more than that, you may need to further filter your list.
4. Click on 'Search'
5. Click on 'Export emails with Wiza'
** No need to individual select (check mark) each person, Wiza knows to take the whole list.
You can also 'Save' certain leads to a 'Lead List' and then export that list if you want to be more strategic in your prospecting
7. Name your list
8. Select the type of scan you would like to run
'Scrape only': Full name, title, company, LinkedIn url, and location.
Use CREDITS for 'Prospect': Work or Personal emails
Use MATCHES for 'Enrich': Work or Personal emails PLUS over 30 data points - like phone numbers, social media URLs, and interests.
9. Select the email type
For us, we just want work emails, so we uncheck personal and generic company emails
10. Finally, you'll get a preview of the cost and time. When you're ready, click 'Launch Scan'
11. Your scan will now begin scraping
12. Scan complete! Click on the tile to see your results.
Shortly, Wiza will be finished and you can download your results. You can close the page and come back. Wiza runs in the background, and we'll send you an email when your list is ready.