Finding emails and phone numbers using Wiza is quite simple — this article will teach you how.
To see what data is included with 'Email + Phone' Exports, click here.
IMPORTANT: Add the Wiza Chrome Extension
Firstly, you need the Chrome extension in order to connect Wiza with your LinkedIn. If you don't have this, it won't be possible to use Wiza. Click below to download it now.
1. Click 'Lists'
2. Click 'Start a scan'
3. Click 'Open Sales Navigator'
4. Click the arrow to expand the available lead filters
5. Use the available filters to refine your search
You may also click 'Save' next to each person to save them to a Lead List. To learn how to export a Lead List, click here!
6. When you are satisfied with your filtered search, click 'Export emails with Wiza'
Remember, there is no need to checkmark or Select all, Wiza knows to export the results from your search.
7. Click 'Email + Phone'
8. Name your list and select the desired folder location.
9. Confirm the number of contacts to export and if you wish to skip duplicates
The number of contacts is auto-filled as the number of people from LinkedIn.
Enabling 'Skip duplicates' will skip any contacts within that folder that you have previously exported.
10. Select the desired email type
Wiza will prioritize work emails. If no valid work email is found, Wiza will look for a personal email.
If no valid personal email is found, Wiza will look for any generic company emails (ex. email@example.com).
11. Click 'Next step'
12. Click 'Start scan now'
13. Your list will begin scraping
14. Your list is ready!
Click the tile to view your contacts.
To view all of the contact fields provided, click 'Get' to download a .CSV file with your data.
Select an option from the dropdown menu to send the data to your CRM. To learn how to connect your CRM, click here!
Shortly, Wiza will be finished and you can download your results. You can close the page and come back. Wiza runs in the background, and we'll send you an email when your list is ready.